corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Creatine Users.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Creatine Users.
Tiger

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 13 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has it affected your blood pressure? I had my BP taken today, last time it was checked it was 125/75 (before I was taking creatine or training) and I had it taken again today (ive been on 10mg per day) it was 144/78. I've been eating healthier since my last blood pressure test too. Just wondered if anyone had any similar results?

Do you load or just take regular low doses with no break?
sc0ott

24th Jan 13 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Load up for the first 5 days then once a day till the tub is finished.

Blood pressure could rise due to the increased water retention in your muscles. Its not permanent though.
Mark Prydderch

28th Jan 13 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My blood pressure went up a bit whilst I was on it too I think. Which as Scott said will be due to water retention.

I noticed from the other thread you're taking 10g a day? I'd drop that to 5g. You don't really need to load either, a lot of people don't bother - just gets in your system quicker, up to you though.
Tiger

28th Jan 13 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, i'm going to Australia for 3 weeks when my 8 weeks loading is up, so I wont be taking it then, thats why im loading at 10g a day. When i'm back from Oz, i'll drop to 5g per day. I've got over 1kg of the stuff so it'll last me a little while
sc0ott

28th Jan 13 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10g is probably more than you need. Your body will only use as much as it needs and as long as you drink shit loads youll be fine.
Tiger

28th Jan 13 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For the cost of it, I don't mind pissing a couple of milligrams out. I'm training every other day.
taylorboosh

29th Jan 13 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant use it, effects my eczema
Carl

29th Jan 13 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the consensus with creatine these days, remember years ago research found that it was only any use for elite athlete types but as said that was a while ago (as in probably 7 years ago, stopped bothering with it after that.)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Creatine Users. 23 database queries in 0.0083489 seconds