corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » c20xe corsa (needs work)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe corsa (needs work)
corsaben58

User status: Offline
24th Jan 13 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have took another look at the corsa and it appears theres a chance that it could be a core plug leaking for this reason with all the spares i have the car will be going for £350 to whoever wants it

still for sale however now at 450 as need it gone

pictures will be up asap (check my project feed for pictures also)
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=625182&highlight=1&pid=8620666#pid8620666

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 2.0 (registered as a 1.0l)
Mileage -
Price - 600

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07889860629
Contact email address -

General information - as stated up top this car needs work to my knowledge a coolant pipe that comes from the back of the engine is leaking and will need changing, due to the fact im done so much on this car im finally giving up. the cav slabs need spraying will be done within a week or so if car hasnt sold also drivers side wing needs spraying i have paint for this aswell so this will probably be done by purchase.

unless close by this car cannot be driven home due to it overheting however it can be started and shown working

the car has got-

clifford alarm with 2 fobs (one spare)
straight through 2.5" exhaust system with midbox and 4-2-1 manifold
coilovers
calibra front brakes
cav slabs (need spraying will be done within a week or so if car hasnt sold)
powercap
new water pump
new cool running thermostat
ported and polished head and throttle
uprated cams
also have both full wiring looms for the doors to put electric windows in with motor and switches which if wanted can be taken

i also have morettes with hids installed which can be sold with the car for a total of £700 or i will sell seperatly for £130

any offers are welcome via u2u or text

[Edited on 24-01-2013 by corsaben58]

[Edited on 24-01-2013 by corsaben58]

[Edited on 01-02-2013 by corsaben58]

[Edited on 13-02-2013 by corsaben58]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » c20xe corsa (needs work) 24 database queries in 0.0056319 seconds