corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 2.0 Conversions in the South West

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 Conversions in the South West
Sir_Mixalot

User status: Offline
4th May 03 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey.
I live in cornwall and want to get my 1.2i corsa converted to a 2 litre beast. Been speaking to beardy about it for a while now, and i have done plenty of research into it. Basically enough to know that it isn't something i can do myself and need to pay someone todo. He says he can do it for me, but he lives quite a way away and its a bit of pain to get up to him, and get back then get back up and then back down again....SO...I wondered if there is anyone (or anyone knows anyone) doing Transplants in the South West (i.e. Dorset and West) and if they are any good?

cheers,
-tim

email me damasta@lineone.net, reply or send me a U2U cheers.
miles

4th May 03 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where are you in cornwall?

Have you ever been on

www.cruisesouthwest.co.uk

Get the parts and learn to do it yourself!
Sir_Mixalot

5th May 03 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mate i have looked into it quite alot. I know what you have todo but it is never something i could do myself, i know shit about engines. will check that site and see what i can find, any info still appreciated though.

New Poll