corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra GSi in Arden blue. 53plate, 272bhp.....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra GSi in Arden blue. 53plate, 272bhp.....
staggy

User status: Offline
   27th Jan 13 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra GSi
Engine - Z20LET
Mileage - 102k
Price - £3650ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07827 918047
Contact email address - adamstagg1987@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Astra GSI 272bhp Arden Blue

Category: Automotive > Cars > Vauxhall
Value: £3.000+

Swap description:

Add taken from my eBay listing:

Welcome to the sale of my Astra GSi

This car has been a pleasure to own in the time I've had it, and has had a lot of cash spent on it! I'm only putting her up for sale because im saving up to buy my 1st house so gotta sell some of my toys! Its only taxed until the end of the month, but i could tax it for the buyer at their expense. Its tested until March sometime, will update with the exact date. But if I get what I want for the car I will put a full MOT on it, it won't need anything.

The car has the following modifications;
New VXR turbo 2 months ago
LMF turbo oil feed restrictor bolt fitted at same time
XEV inlet cam
Anodised blue vernier inlet pulley, retarded half a tooth
3" TXAutosport tophat
TXAutosport front mount intercooler and boost pipe kit
3" downpipe and decat (downpipe replaces pre-cat)
Cosworth spark plugs
Hoffman straight-thru centre section
Sportex backbox
Crossover boost pipe deleted
Tuning Art coilovers fitted 4 months ago
Badgeless grill
Drilled and grooved discs all round
Custom remap by Wilkinson Vehicle Solutions. The car now puts out 272bhp
The car has also had the head gasket, valve stem oil seals, and timing belt all replaced in the past few weeks so the engine does NOT smoke like a lot of these engines do.

The interior of this car is in great shape, with hardly any wear to the drivers bolster. The seats are half leather recaro's and are really comfy. You certainly wouldnt know the car had 100k on by looking at them.

The bodywork is very good, theres no dents or major scratches anywhere, and all the arches are clean. There is the odd little scratch here and there, but nothing really worth mentioning. The only thing I will mention is a small amount of lacquer peel on the bonnet, about the size of a 5p.
I recently moved into my girlfriends place, and as a result I have managed to lose the logbook for this, and one of my other cars too. I DO have a new keepers supplement, so its free to get a new one. I will also give the buyer a written receipt.

So thats the car, if I've missed anything I'll add at a later date.

The car is advertised elsewhere at £3650, so i reserve the right to end early. Anybody who wants to offer a part exchange etc, please bear in mind I need at least £2k cash my way, so no swaps!!

Ive now found a house so need this gone soon!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra GSi in Arden blue. 53plate, 272bhp..... 24 database queries in 0.0093081 seconds