corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 5 stud Big block conversion front and rear corsa B

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 5 stud Big block conversion front and rear corsa B
iby

User status: Offline
7th Feb 13 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale, 5 stud front big block conversion hubs pressed into knuckles and rear Corsa converted Beam (just needs sanding/painting) and rear 5 stud discs, calipers and pads. All in good condition!

I've decided to go for 4 stud now. Will fit Nova/Corsa B I believe. The rear doesn't have a hand brake cable but the cable pieces that go in the calipers on the rears are intact.

I can post however It will take time to package it and expect high quote due to weight etc. Would rather have it collected from postcode BB4 6NS. Pics will follow tonight hopefully. I have some front Discs and calipers/pads which I might throw in depending on pick up or postage.

All for £200 ono. If collected I will give it cheaper. If posted I will check postage price and will see how much to add on. My number is 07238900812 iphone/whatsapp/viber.

Thanks
iby

8th Feb 13 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bumpadoodle doo.

Offers? Need to get rid.
iby

9th Feb 13 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£150 colelcted for all this. Surely that's cheap!

All front and rear brakes included 5 stud.
iby

10th Feb 13 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

upppppppppp
iby

11th Feb 13 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daily bumpadoodle doo.

£150 full rear and front setup with brakes, discs and callipers! That is INCLUDING the front Big block conversion hubs that have been machined to fit standard bearings!!
Aidan-Fleming

11th Feb 13 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get photos up!!
iby

11th Feb 13 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An idea indeed! I will do as soon as I get the pics off my phone!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 5 stud Big block conversion front and rear corsa B 24 database queries in 0.0109451 seconds