corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Miscellaneous stuff for fitting mantzel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Miscellaneous stuff for fitting mantzel
Paul W
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Feb 13 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just really a check for myself to make sure I'll have everything needed to fit it in one go. Currently on ze list is -

Griffin autosport egr blank
3mm (?) I/D silicone vac hose (1m will do?)
3x 4mm T-piece

I've read you need to join two coolant hoses together also, what's the size of those? Thinking I'll get an inline joiner piece for that.

That it?

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
marklawton

7th Feb 13 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you seen this paul?
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=362354
Jed D

7th Feb 13 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant remember 100% but im sure i got a meter of 6mm inner diameter hose aswell
Paul W
Premium Member

7th Feb 13 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah yeah, i had a skim through ages ago. Couldn't remember where I'd seen it. No measurements in it that i can see. I'm assuming my list is right. Cheers dude.

Was that for vac or coolant Jed?

[Edited on 07-02-2013 by Paul W]

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

8th Feb 13 at 00:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can use the small copper tubes from your tb to join the 2 coolant pipes together just need to pull and twist with all your strength
Jed D

8th Feb 13 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant remember which order exactly, know a lot of people do it different ways but the 6mm stuff came off the breather on the front top of the cam cover, then went to a T piece, one went to the tank vent valve i think the other went to another T piece. then from that one, one went to the map sensor and the other to the VX inlet i had.
so thats some 6mm hose and two T's
then there was the 3mm inner diameter hose that went from the inlet to fuel rail iirc... been a while like
Jed D

8th Feb 13 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and dont forget you may need to drill your throttle body

New Poll