corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Warranty Wise????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Warranty Wise????
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
11th Feb 13 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking at a car that I've finally found that seems a very good buy, however I want a warranty and the warranty they offer and can give fairly good discount on is through this company

http://www.warrantywise.co.uk/

Any one used them or can recommend them at all?
*CorsaCal*

11th Feb 13 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think this is who my girlfriends was through when she bought her car from a garage in leicester. It seemed as good as any, the salesman made it sound better than it actually seemed upon reading it but im sure they all do but we never used it before it ran out so i dont know about their service.
Twiggy

11th Feb 13 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quinten wilson owns/started it
SXI - Matt

12th Feb 13 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
Quinten wilson owns/started it

Yeah I noticed this, it's more expensive then say going through a actual garage that offers warranty but on the flip side could this mean I'm less likely to get messed around and not having the issue resolved?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

12th Feb 13 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iirc you have to pay for all repairs first then they send you a cheque. I had a water pump go. All i had to pay in the end was a new cambelt kit, but had to spunk out 400 first
SXI - Matt

12th Feb 13 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was that with this company? I don't mind paying out first as long as I actual get the money back, got it down to £460 for 3 years which seems fair. Just worries me it isn't through the actual garage.

[Edited on 12-02-2013 by SXI - Matt]
Munchie

12th Feb 13 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=648757&highlight=1&pid=8660369#pid8660369

Make sure the labour rate is decent. Mine was £35 but upgraded it to £75.
SXI - Matt

12th Feb 13 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How does it work then, I'm looking at getting an Astra which with the M32 gearbox hence the need to warranty

Say this goes do I just go to vauxhall or which ever garage I want to use get the work carried out and they pay me back? Do they not come out and inspect the car before ect? As in the claimed fault?
Munchie

12th Feb 13 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to get it authorized first then they pay you or the company. For my minor dv fault they paid me but said I should of contacted them first for approval

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Warranty Wise???? 22 database queries in 0.0156660 seconds