corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What I've been working on recently...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What I've been working on recently...
Butler

User status: Offline
12th Feb 13 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've spent the last six months or so working extremely hard with a friend and helping set up a non-profit organisation aimed at helping young homeless people in shelters and youth centres across London. Not going to rant but would really appreciate it if even at least one of you would help us out by liking the facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/SocialPurposeAndTime

Literally just finished the website so if anyone is interested please check it out. http://www.spat.org.uk

We're not a charity and rely solely on CSR support from the business sector so raising awareness will help us greatly in the long run.

Much appreciated.

[Edited on 12-02-2013 by Butler]
fazza

12th Feb 13 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liked
Neo

12th Feb 13 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Single Parents Alone Together

Whittie

12th Feb 13 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks decent James, what is your ultimate goal with it? (I've read your mission on the site).
Balling
Premium Member

12th Feb 13 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good.

Maybe define the name on the website though, as it's not really clear what it stands for, except in the title, which a lot of people will likely miss.

Bart

12th Feb 13 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Looks good.

Maybe define the name on the website though, as it's not really clear what it stands for, except in the title, which a lot of people will likely miss.

Indeed, in IE9 you only get to see a few characters on the browser tab.

I think the definition would look good in orange directly underneath the logo.
Butler

12th Feb 13 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for your input, definitely something I'd considered but will look into implementing for sure.

Whittie, the programme acts as a bolt-on to existing charities who work to help young homeless people into work, education and accommodation. Aims are to improve physical and subsequently psychological well-being in order to help them open-up towards charity workers, become more motivated and ultimately more optimistic.

Charity shelters and youth centres work to specific targets and our programme aims at improving those rates and the success of our pilot programme was enough to justify investment of eight separate programmes across London so far.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What I've been working on recently... 23 database queries in 0.0080719 seconds