corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Oil pump bolts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oil pump bolts
*CorsaCal*

User status: Offline
19th Feb 13 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know where i can get hold of some as autovaux say they are no longer available.
daine
Premium Member

19th Feb 13 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got any at all Cal !?!?!?
*CorsaCal*

19th Feb 13 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol i chucked em all in the zincing box with 1 bmw engines and 2 porsche engines worth so im buggered if i know which mine are. although my other bottom end should have some in but i was trying to get new if i possibly could.
daine
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 09:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do you want new Cal !?!?!? won't make it go any faster and they don't show!
*CorsaCal*

20th Feb 13 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know just cant help myself. Ive got some the same size but they are 10mm head bolts as oposed to allans. i cnats see this being a problem because they are shiny

New Poll