corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » [Series Day]Underbelly Squizzy

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [Series Day]Underbelly Squizzy
Bart

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 13 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've followed every Underbelly series since the beginning and not one has disappointed.
I think because they're based on true events and the Australians have tried to ban the series, its made it more interesting.

Each series is often quite violent but have all had great stories (IMO).

Series 6 starts in the coming weeks; Underbelly Squizzy Trailer

Not to everyones taste, but I really like.
This particular series is set in the early 20th century, so if your into your older, boardwalk empire scenery, you might like this.

[Edited on 03-03-2013 by Bart]
Y869 SRA

3rd Mar 13 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never heard of it.
Nic Barnes

3rd Mar 13 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prefer top gear
Sunz

3rd Mar 13 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not my cup of tea.

Thought it was some crap rap album when I saw that picture though, rather weird promotion.
random dav
Premium Member

4th Mar 13 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I enjoyed the 'Badness' one. I keep meaning to get the dvd's of the previous ones?

They are based on true stories and are banned in Victoria?

[Edited on 04-03-2013 by random dav]

WRLFC !

Project cars
Bart

4th Mar 13 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Banned in Victoria.

Some of the early series depicts how very corrupt and violent the Kings Cross police force was back then.

Badness was good, Rooster was a very very violent man, quite scary to watch at times.
If you enjoy that, then the Golden Mile is well worth a watch, similar type of story, but different timeline.

Underbelly Razor was good, set in the early 1900's, a bit odd to watch initially, but after a couple of episodes your hooked.
random dav
Premium Member

4th Mar 13 at 13:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll get them checked out. Only discovered it when we moved over and Badness was on at the time

WRLFC !

Project cars
random dav
Premium Member

4th Mar 13 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also what channel is it on in England? Just gonna let my dad know as he'd enjoy it

WRLFC !

Project cars

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » [Series Day]Underbelly Squizzy 23 database queries in 0.0094390 seconds