corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » New/Sealed iPhone 5 16GB Orange/Tmobile

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New/Sealed iPhone 5 16GB Orange/Tmobile
fazza

User status: Offline
7th Mar 13 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have forsale from my shop a Brand New Sealed Apple iPhone 5 16GB. The phone was sold to a good customer of mine who decided to keep his iphone 4 instead and trade this back into us before even using.

The phone is all legit and from my shop!

Will come with 12 months apple warranty(activated once connected to itunes for 1st time) and will provide a reciept from my shop for the phone also.

£385 Delivered Via Bacs

U2U me or call my shop on 01752 301000

fazza

7th Mar 13 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up
Christopher

7th Mar 13 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only 385! thats dirt cheap tbh! Surprised no ones snapped it up bud! If i didnt have mine i probably would have!

[Edited on 07-03-2013 by Christopher]
fazza

7th Mar 13 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Priced to sell.

It is cheap, especially when 4s aren't much less

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » New/Sealed iPhone 5 16GB Orange/Tmobile 24 database queries in 0.0071568 seconds