corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Snap-on Rotary polisher - Get ready for the summer!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Snap-on Rotary polisher - Get ready for the summer!
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Mar 13 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive still got my snap on/bluepoint rotarty polisher.

Its a great bit of kit, I just never got chance to really use it, and now don't have a car to use it on. So its only had a couple of hours use.

Comes with a backing plate, and maybe a few old pads if I find them, but they may be no use now as a couple of years old.

First person to send me £50 + £10 postage gets it. I will not take anything less than this!

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Snap-on Rotary polisher - Get ready for the summer! 25 database queries in 0.0043061 seconds