corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » c20xe help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe help
corsaben58

User status: Offline
10th Mar 13 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rebuilding my c20xe corsa back up and have realised two pipes comes from the inlet manifold (looking from the front of the car) the one on the left is in position however im not sure where the one on the right goes?(told it could be the breather for the rocker cover?) if thats the case where does the pipe on the left hand side of the water bottle go?

also does anyone know about fitting fuel pressure regulators? as i have one and im unsure what pipes go into the fuel pressure regulator?

sorry for posting it in g.c its just its quite important that i get the car fixed today before it snows anymore down here :L
Generation

10th Mar 13 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Goes to water bottle
corsaben58

10th Mar 13 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so the one on my inlet goes to my water bottle? so what goes on the rocker cover then theres a pipe from the throttle on there already just the smaller one of the two has nothing on it
monkeytwizzel

10th Mar 13 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coolant one goes to the expansion tank and the one in the middle is to the rocker cover breather as that is a vacuum hose.The fpr pipe goes to the front of the throttle body.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » c20xe help 22 database queries in 0.0044301 seconds