corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Complaining!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Complaining!
Tiger

User status: Offline
6th May 03 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont like sending grotty emails complaining about service but im racked off with Jessops.......

Whilst the staff at your Nuneaton branch are helpful and friendly im still waiting 3 and a half weeks for some reprints to come back.
They sent them back first time saying they couldnt do them - with no reason why. Second time (second week) i went to pick them up again and they had come back again with no reason why they hadnt been done. We established that they needed mounted before reprinting (why i dont know!) So off they went for the 3rd time.
Its been a week again and they still have not shown up yet. Is there a breakdown in communication somewhere in the works because having paid a fair bit for 2 sets of reprints and after 3 weeks still no sign.
Ive had no such problem using your Leicester (Hinckley Rd) store and have found the service prompt and efficient so why is this not the same for the Warwickshire side?

Scratched negatives have also been a problem in the past.

As much as i dont want to, if the problems arent solved soon i shall have no other option than to take my business elsewhere.

[Edited on 06-05-2003 by Tiger]

[Edited on 06-05-2003 by Tiger]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Complaining! 22 database queries in 0.0078890 seconds