corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » T-Mobile - Bad Service

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author T-Mobile - Bad Service
Andrew

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 13 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm after people advice on this, I don't want people telling me I shouldn't have gone with T-Mobile because they think they know better than anyone else and are always right. If you think that, go and see a doctor or better still, a vet and be asked to be put asleep.

So, I got myself a HTC One S May 2012. Worked fine for a few months. Started having problems with calls dropping and then it got worse, when speaking on the phone the conversation would fade in and out. I;ve had the phone replaced 6 times, 3 new sim cards and now have been given an iPhone 5 as well as a £200 bill.

It's my business phone and i'm finally getting busy. I have mostly been using my landline costing myself a small fortune calling mobiles, long distance etc. I need this phone working but i'm loosing conversation for around 3 - 5 seconds with the iPhone. Today I lost potential work because I could not get a constant conversation.

Where so I stand? I've had T-Mobile on the phone tonight giving them hell. It's not the person at the other end fault I know but I don't just want answers, I now need answers. They cannot find a problem they say although had to call me back on my office phone because we kept loosing each other. It's not where I live, happens all day around the North West area as well as in London.

I've paid for the contract for 11 months, I've bought another phone for £200, paid for calls on my landline and now lost business. I'm fuming!

Tomorrow i'm visiting Vodafone for another phone as this has been going on for months with T-Mobile / EE.

Anyone had a similar thing? Fuming because they have lost me work.

[Edited on 03-04-2013 by Andrew]
Toby
Premium Member

4th Apr 13 at 06:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah happened to me. Except I decided that the lack of signal was that much of a bitch that I cancelled straight away. One of my brother's has moved camps and doesn't get signal on orange so they have allowed him to buy out at a reduced rate. Not going to get much better than that as they will say its been fine for so long, why now?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Apr 13 at 09:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never had an issue with EE and been with them for near 7years now. Good signal on 2g/3g/4g.

Never had an issue in london either and i worked there for 3months
sc0ott

4th Apr 13 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get an absolute shit signal where i live and believe it or not it gets worse around 9pm.

Got a letter from t-mob saying they are increasing the cost of my monthly bill by about £1.20 a month. Can they do this? Always thought you were contracted to the price you took the policy out on.

Edit.
Ignore that, they can.

[Edited on 04-04-2013 by sc0ott]
Andrew

4th Apr 13 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The phone has been fine today. I've been Manchester, Liverpool, Widnes and back into Liverpool and have used the phone at least 5 times for calls.

Have T-Mobile finally fixed the issue...

New Poll