corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Set of Xxr 002 alloys(like new) with tyres and bolts for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Set of Xxr 002 alloys(like new) with tyres and bolts for sale
dangermouse2503

User status: Offline
9th Apr 13 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Set of 15" x 9" Xxr 002 wheels offset ET0. They are double drilled with stud pattern 4x100 and 4x114.3 These are like new as you can see from the pics. They are fitted with 195/50r15 tyres(2x Michelins, 1x Bridgestone and 1x Kleber. All tyres are road legal with at least 4mm tread.

The wheels are getting rare in this 15" x 9" dimension and are £118 each new one The Jap Shop Internet site before you fit rubber to them.

Also for sale with these are a full set of wheel nuts with locking key. There are £30 worth of bolts here to go with them that are the right thread for Vauxhall.

I was going to fit these to a Corsa I had but finances are dictating that I need to sell them. Therefore I'm asking £300 no offers.

Pm me if interested
dangermouse2503

10th Apr 13 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump.

Willing to swap for parts
dangermouse2503

13th Apr 13 at 07:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
dangermouse2503

16th Apr 13 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up we go
dangermouse2503

30th Apr 13 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Set of Xxr 002 alloys(like new) with tyres and bolts for sale 24 database queries in 0.0083561 seconds