corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » x16xe .. problems, Master cylinder gone .. Check my last post

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x16xe .. problems, Master cylinder gone .. Check my last post
csifku

User status: Offline
9th Apr 13 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HI people. Im havin disgusting problems .. very slow revs, they go up slower , when i press accelerator car need a second to get that and start speeding ... do u think is cos of my egr valve blanked ? engine heat up too quick too, FAN is working .. no water in oil... I just have no idea what that could be .. WHen i put on any gear engine only sounds but dont do anything for a second .... ??? what could be, isnt plugs or injectors as all cheked .. do u think shit clutch can cause this ??

[Edited on 09-04-2013 by csifku]

p.s. just had a feeling .. tried clutch and all seems to be right but why is that happening ? maybe some water way blocked ?? also when i full turn right or left there is big noise coming of engine .. and when i let steering it stop from itself, probably not much to worry about ..

[Edited on 09-04-2013 by csifku]

[Edited on 10-04-2013 by csifku]
monkeytwizzel

9th Apr 13 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Holy crap,right bud!to check the clutch just dab the clutch when accelerating.
Do you have i misfire or eml lit for starters,why is the egr valve blanked off?
As for the noise from the engine when turning do you mean belt noise(sqealing).
Check the timing,woodruft key in the bottom pulley to make sure that it hasn`t slipped!

[Edited on 09-04-2013 by monkeytwizzel]
csifku

9th Apr 13 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by monkeytwizzel
Holy crap,right bud!to check the clutch just dab the clutch when accelerating.
Do you have i misfire or eml lit for starters,why is the egr valve blanked off?
As for the noise from the engine when turning do you mean belt noise(sqealing).
Check the timing,woodruft key in the bottom pulley to make sure that it hasn`t slipped!

[Edited on 09-04-2013 by monkeytwizzel]

as much as know about clutches, i slightly take my foot of the clatch and car start moving so clutch is fine, ... to me is look like missfire .. as i had think today and in my head is .. what could cause this .. as i start number 1 filter next hose nect throttle body then inlet manifold on it injectors and then go to the cylinders ,, or something wrong there or on top valve or infront side exhaust manifold, aint something electric deff as car its ok now, just drove it and its ok ...... the noise. aint belt cos i hear it only when u full turn left/right ! probably driveshafts or something, not problem i guess ..
Generation

10th Apr 13 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whip plugs out and see what they look like.

Sounds to me like its misfiring
csifku

10th Apr 13 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Whip plugs out and see what they look like.

Sounds to me like its misfiring

i have done them week ago .. all good tbh ..

Today i tok out my V6 calipers and my master cylinder gone ,, guy from garage told me that some things inside cant close the compression os i need new one .. s that just the top one where brake pipes go in or i need to change whole thing ?

also is there any diff if i put NON ABS MASTER cylinder on my corsa b ? is it the same as no abs one .. i see i need cylinder with bore 20.6 mm ...

[Edited on 10-04-2013 by csifku]
csifku

14th Apr 13 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know anything bout it ????
Generation

14th Apr 13 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually have a week old master cylinder for sale if you want it? Ought to fix my problem, it didn't so I removed it
csifku

15th Apr 13 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Actually have a week old master cylinder for sale if you want it? Ought to fix my problem, it didn't so I removed it

how much ????? where in essex u from ?

Also .. i removed the rubber seal between master cylinder and servo and some air come out as i could hear it and now my brake pedal sounds strange (sounds like empty) when i press it ? any idea ??
Generation

15th Apr 13 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate you've pm'd me twice now asking for my address, no offence but that's abit odd. I don't like giving my address where my car is parked, I'm in Essex.
csifku

16th Apr 13 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Mate you've pm'd me twice now asking for my address, no offence but that's abit odd. I don't like giving my address where my car is parked, I'm in Essex.

u r a funny guy lol u really made me laugh, i dont wanna take ur car or steal it hahaha just wondering in which town u r so i can see if i can get to u by train or bus as dont have car atm or noone can would be able to give me lift ... im in frinton on sea and my car is parked at the only one carwash at the town ... i dont mind, i dont ask u to tell me just wondered what town u from thats all, sorry mate :///
Generation

16th Apr 13 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get to me? Why? You asked this before I even said I had a master cylinder
csifku

16th Apr 13 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Get to me? Why? You asked this before I even said I had a master cylinder

i think i remember, because i was looking for people from here somewhere in essex ... so can meet up and hvae chat or something as really bored in frinton on sea ... is dead around and im always in home ... i dont know what u think mate but many people on here knows me and dont know how can u even think about this lool

New Poll