corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Z20let diagnosis..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Z20let diagnosis..
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Apr 13 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So I'll keep this brief, I have a EM fault that keeps returning. Car is a Corsa C with Z20let.

The fault throws the Ecu into limp home mode and remains like that until you switch the engine off. It occurs under slow driving conditions, I.e. driving around town. If I drive fairly quick then it is less likely to happen.

I have a code reader and I've read the fault codes which are:

P1120, P1122 & P0650

Having done lots of research I then changed the pedal and the throttle body.

The fault is still there.

So what else can it possibly be?

Thanks in advance

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
Dan
Premium Member

14th Apr 13 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What code reader? I have a standard obd2 one which read my vectra codes. Said it had a completely different fault to my opcom.

Just something to think about if your using a basic reader

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

14th Apr 13 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well in actual fact I used the pedal test to get the codes, I use the code reader just to clear the Em light and clear the codes to help the diagnose process...

Is there anything else that it could be other than the tb & pedal?

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
monkeytwizzel

15th Apr 13 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are the faults that the codes relate to?just bare in mind that some faults only exist because of other faults ie lambda fault can show when a crankshaft sensor fails only because of unburnt fuel so use logic
corsadonk
Premium Member

21st Apr 13 at 09:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do the codes mean?

I've heard of the actuators overboosting, making it go into safe mode.

New Poll