corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone been to Budapest?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone been to Budapest?
kz

User status: Offline
19th Apr 13 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Possibly going there this summer, wondering how easy it is to travel between the different districts? I want to go to Sziget Festival in district 13, but I want to stay in district 8 as they have some really nice apartments! Do they have a metro similar to Barcelona and Paris?
mattk

21st Apr 13 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they have an underground and its very good, busses are decent too, its a great place
Mad Moe

21st Apr 13 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm heading out in July for the Grand Prix and everyone I've spoken to say that the public transport is great but taxis are so cheap its just not worth it
MatthewR

21st Apr 13 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went last month for a stag do, thought it was abit of a dump tbh. Nightlife scene was good though and its dirt cheap
kz

21st Apr 13 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's cool then. Must admit most places don't look quite as classy as the places I was looking at in Barcelona last year but as long it's easy enough to travel about then happy days!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone been to Budapest? 22 database queries in 0.0154910 seconds