corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Adjusting headlights?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Adjusting headlights?
p4ult

User status: Offline
6th May 03 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Since lowering me motor a few weeks ago, the beam coming from the head lights is pointing down more than what it was before (this is due to it being lowered 60 at the front and 40 rear).
Me car has its first MOT in the next couple of weeks and I am worried it might fail on this. Is there any way of adjusting the hight of the beam (apart from the switch on the dash, as this is on the highest setting).

Cheers ppl
paul_spurrell

7th May 03 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the garage will do it on the mot
Bonus

7th May 03 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Garage usally do it on the MOT. Every car ive had b4 they have done it there and then.

My corsa had its MOT couple of weeks ago and he failed it for the headlight adjustment!?!

Its easy to do, you have a little black dial thing you can turn to adjust them. But you cant really do it ureself cos u need to equipment to test it, which is what they have at the MOT place, so really didnt get why he just didnt do it 4 me, takes all of 3 secs.

In the end, i took it round the corner up close to a wall, and moved it so it looked the same as the other one. The bloke then passed it anyway.
p4ult

7th May 03 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers ppl

New Poll