corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » iPhone dropping EE signal (slightly different problem to most!)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author iPhone dropping EE signal (slightly different problem to most!)
kz

User status: Offline
25th Apr 13 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, all day my iPhone has been dropping internet connectivity, calls have mainly stayed working (did stop once)

My iPhone still shows 3G and a few bars of signal. The difference to nearly every other fault I've found posted online, is that rebooting and re-inserting the SIM has made no difference. It's just totally random, I left it about an hour then it came back, and then it went again. About 5 minutes ago it came back again...

I've searched for EE signal status and everything seems to be okay. Also, my boss in the next office hasn't had any problems and he's also on EE.
Munchie

26th Apr 13 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate, have you had any moisture towards the bottom of the phone at all? Look in the charger port to see if it has had any water indicators flagging up pink.

This is if it is a iphone 4 or 4S. Get a torch and take a proper look. Have you also dropped it at all?
kz

27th Apr 13 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never dropped it, no water... I have found changing from EE (3G) to just EE on network provider seems to bring it back to life for a bit, although it does go again eventually. Been on wifi all day today so haven't had a chance to try it again!

Orange_Helpers on Twitter told me there's some work going on in my area... whatever that means.
Mr-SEH

27th Apr 13 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on ee and been having same problem last few hours!
kz

27th Apr 13 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess you're near enough that it could be related! Although I know my bosses BB on EE was working fine on Friday... do you have an iPhone?

New Poll