corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » looking to get brake upgrade for my corsa b.....abit of help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author looking to get brake upgrade for my corsa b.....abit of help please
DannyE2010

User status: Offline
2nd May 13 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to get a brake upgrade thinkin of calibra setup,what would I need for this obviously callipers and pads but is there anything else to fit aswell?? Thanks
Gary
Premium Member

2nd May 13 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calipers, new disks and pads thats all.

You could get some new seals for the calipers if you fancy refurbing them while off
DannyE2010

2nd May 13 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's great thanks mate ye might aswell while there off I suppose,would I have to use hi temprature spray paint aswell or normal paint,thanks
Gary
Premium Member

2nd May 13 at 11:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used hammerite on mine and they were fine.
DannyE2010

2nd May 13 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok thanks for your help mate
monkeytwizzel

2nd May 13 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for the fronts you have 256mm from mk2/mk3 astra or cav/cali.288 from vectra but will need re drilling and spigot rings.for the rear dics conversion you can fit a complete corsa c 1.8 sri rear disc beam or just the hubs/dics.you can fit the rear discs from astra,cavs or cali`s but you will need the conversion plates welded on.

New Poll