corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Think I got a PC Virus and it's messed up Norton Antivirus.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Think I got a PC Virus and it's messed up Norton Antivirus.
Rainesie

User status: Offline
7th May 03 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got any ideas?

I can't get into Outlook Express either and when i try to exit msn messenger i get a message saying "There are other applications being used, please close these etc etc" yet i dont have any other things running and i've done ctrl, alt, del and closed all the crap off.
3CorsaMeal

7th May 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Email the virus to me!
jm960326

7th May 03 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stick you NAV cd in and boot computer from that, it'll check it see what it can find. Try that, u not got recovery disks either??
Rainesie

7th May 03 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NAV cd thats a good one. NAV came installed on the pc, I don't recall ever having a Norton disc.

I only assume it's a virus. Outlook Express was working fine this morning.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Think I got a PC Virus and it's messed up Norton Antivirus. 22 database queries in 0.0094819 seconds