corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Send receive texts abroad

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Send receive texts abroad
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jul 13 at 07:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on o2 Mrs also on o2 both got contracts with free text packages, is it free for both to send and receive texts to Greece. Iv read apparently it is
_Allan_

7th Jul 13 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's free to receive but 7p to send even if you have a free text bundle.

Call O2 CS.
Christopher

7th Jul 13 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
I think it's free to receive but 7p to send even if you have a free text bundle.

Call O2 CS.

O2 have their own corsasport department?
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jul 13 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was on this morning the other day that they have slashed the cost of texts, calls and data within Europe. So as said, its 7p to send one but free to receive. Your free text bundle won't work though. o2 will have their own abroad tarrifs to suit your needs.
Steve
Premium Member

7th Jul 13 at 10:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

7p for me to send or her to send or both?
Eck
Premium Member

7th Jul 13 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll presume for both of you to send. There should be details on the o2 website?
LeeM

7th Jul 13 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will cost you both to send texts, free to receive. vodafone lets you pay a quid or 2 a day to use your minutes/texts as though you were at home.
Steve
Premium Member

7th Jul 13 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers
LeeM

7th Jul 13 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what annoys me is that it still costs, i was on vodafone ES when i was away and the mrs just said orange. both our uk networks.
the old justification of cost was that you had to ay to roam on other networks (movistar, telefonica etc) but now clearly theyre all owned by the same people.
pow
Premium Member

7th Jul 13 at 14:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Free to receive, costs to send UNLESS you have a travel pack you have to pay for anyway. Crock of shite really!
Brett
Premium Member

7th Jul 13 at 14:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://roamerapp.com/
Russ

7th Jul 13 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

inb4schooltrip

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Send receive texts abroad 22 database queries in 0.0140579 seconds