corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C grille and spoiler upgrade

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C grille and spoiler upgrade
Tomdunn555

User status: Offline
21st Jul 13 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was looking at changing the two aspect above on my corsa c but didnt want to if they are going to be long jobs, i want to change my grille to a irmscher facelift and change my bog standard (shit) spoiler to a nicer one. Does anyone know how to change these on a corsa c and whether or not they are simple tasks (guessing not) im pretty fine with the grille its more the spoiler im worried could be a task and a half.

Any info/advise on this would be great!
Joel_Sxi

21st Jul 13 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spoiler is 4 torx screws, takes 2mins
N7 THD

22nd Jul 13 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it depends, if you have a facelift corsa, you can fit an irmscher grille, of which to fit, you need to use a grinder to cut the old grille out. If you have prefacelift a Steinmetz grille is the only option.

New Poll