corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » dastek ecu/ c16xe head/x16 gearbox

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dastek ecu/ c16xe head/x16 gearbox
Tommygsi

User status: Offline
21st Jul 13 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi ive not been on here in quite a while as i no longer have my corsa gsi. but i still have some parts lying around that i wont be needing anymore location is scottish borders.

first off is a dastek ecu which i bought from shaunmods off here along with his cams. its still sitting in envelope in my room how i got it a year ago as i never did get round to fitting it as id sold the car after £100 for this il add pictures at the bottom.

next up is a c16xe head off my gsi it had 101k miles when removed reason was the bottom end sh*t itself and i fitted a x16xe engine with low miles but kept the head for fitting the cams but again this never happened. il take offers on this as im not willing to post and will need to be collected.

next up is the gearbox from the new engine i bought a x16xe gearbox with 61k miles as when i fitted the engine i lifted the old one from the top and left the old gearbox in place and fitted the new engine the same way again offers on this as im not willing to post and will need to be collected although i do have a van and im willing to meet if its not too far away here is a link to my build thread i had of the car with some pictures etc and if anyone wants photos of specific parts just ask

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=626059&page=1

Tommygsi

1st Aug 13 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to head to my garage tonight and get some more pictures of the cylinder head which comes with the original cams too.
essexboi

1st Aug 13 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the ecu just plug n play or does it need mapping or what ever?
copie_gsi

8th Sep 13 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would this work with x16xe management?
Also do you still have the cams?
Tommygsi

14th Sep 13 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi just saw this not been on in a while, the ecu sold straight away and the cams quite a while ago. I still have the gearbox and the c16 head also have a x14 gearbox with shafts i noticed offers on all this dosent matter how small as i no longer have a corsa so will consider and nagotiate. Thanks Tommy.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » dastek ecu/ c16xe head/x16 gearbox 24 database queries in 0.0081480 seconds