corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone lowered their 5 door Corsa D??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone lowered their 5 door Corsa D??
MatthewR

User status: Offline
26th Jul 13 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking to get ours dropped in the next 2 weeks. Currently running 16s atm so wondering about clearance issues/rubbing issues.
Any help or better still pics would be a great help
Thank you
BenC1985

26th Jul 13 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My gfs car is a 5 door corsa d running the standard 16's and there is loads of room to lower it. Id say atleast 100mm all round with no issues.
MatthewR

26th Jul 13 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i know theres plenty of room mate thanks, i need to know frompeople who have actually lowered theirs though
Aidan-Fleming

26th Jul 13 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a corsa D before my current two cars. Mine had the helper springs out the front and no adjusters on the back maybe 130mm! had no issues. that was on Fk coilovers, very hard ride!

New Poll