corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My late Billing pictures (link inside)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My late Billing pictures (link inside)
M Sutton

User status: Offline
5th Aug 13 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry for the late pictures, only popped up on Sunday for a few hours but managed to get some pictures.

Looked a good show and weather was gorgeous.

Pictures can be found here - http://public.fotki.com/M4rks/car-events-2013/vboa-billing-aquadrome/

Enjoy!
Balling
Premium Member

5th Aug 13 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some good pictures there.
All those Nova's make me feel old.

On a side note, you really should consider hosting your photos somewhere else. Can't believe how slow and unintuitive Fotki is these days.

M Sutton

5th Aug 13 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I should do but ive used that hosting site for years and like to have all my pictures togeather and dont want to loose them plus theres thousands! lol. Cheers for the comments though.
Mr Clean

6th Aug 13 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good pics there mate, impressed of the shots of mine
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The first Burgundy nova saloon is fantastic! So is the yellow one with expressions.

[Edited on 06-08-2013 by Jordancorsab]
danielmcleod

7th Aug 13 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well smart!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My late Billing pictures (link inside) 23 database queries in 0.0112510 seconds