corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tracking ...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tracking ...
csifku

User status: Offline
16th Aug 13 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello.. my problem is that my steering aint straight when car goes straight ... i been today for tracking .. they done it 3 times and 3 time sit went wrong ... they said my passenger side wheel is a bit backwards or maybe driver side one is forward ... wha tu think it can be. I DIDNT hit the car, lower amrs doesnt look bend, do ut hink it could from the lower arm's bushes ??
corsajay88

User status: Offline
17th Aug 13 at 06:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell them to do it properly. If it drives fine and straight there's nothing wrong just them being lazy. I had this when I got my car tracked at my mates place and he had the apprentice do it. The bollocking he got was hilarious.

New Poll