corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Been playing with something other than the Nova...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Been playing with something other than the Nova...
kedowan

User status: Offline
17th Aug 13 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Minds been took off the Nova when I was told I can go down the yard on my lunchbreak and play in the Liebherr, baring in mind i'm just a new apprentice in this place. Been waiting to have a shot of one of these since I was about 10

Anybody else into this kind of thing?

Video on the link below, quality not so good as it was sitting in the yard van's windscreen.

Operating Liebherr 316 for first time.

Dave.
boylers11

17th Aug 13 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like good fun!!
NathanR

17th Aug 13 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks fun Dave!

We've just finished leveling a football pitch for a local football teams academy squad to train on, I had a few hours in the 22 tonne swing shovel we had in. Was pretty fun, better than sitting on a dumper anyway
Mark B

17th Aug 13 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used to go in there and tip the occasional skip when i worked with filtec the place is stinking how can u work there?
kedowan

18th Aug 13 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark B
used to go in there and tip the occasional skip when i worked with filtec the place is stinking how can u work there?

When was this? It was really bad when I was younger and went in with my dad in the lorry... It's not so bad now

Edit: I work in a little workshop away from all the waste welding skips, not so bad.

[Edited on 18-08-2013 by kedowan]
corsadonk
Premium Member

18th Aug 13 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You get used to the smell after a bit, might be why you don't think is smells as bad now.

I sometimes get to play on the machines I fix, just to make sure they don't leak.
Bonney

19th Aug 13 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loaded up in a few places like this, They don't half smell a bit!

This is what I play with 5 days a week, Actually loading with waste in Carlisle in the picture!

kedowan

19th Aug 13 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonney
Loaded up in a few places like this, They don't half smell a bit!

This is what I play with 5 days a week, Actually loading with waste in Carlisle in the picture!

Waste bails?

Was playing in this today.. bit more scary as the grab swings about a fair bit and if you don't have 110% concentration it'll come in the cab beside you!

Picture of the two of them working after I had to go back to welding skips

Dave

Bonney

19th Aug 13 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, Waste paper/cardboard. Last time I went there was waste plastic bails.

Gets sent to china, So basically we send them our shit, Then they send us their shit back!
Mark B

19th Aug 13 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kedowan
quote:

When was this? It was really bad when I was younger and went in with my dad in the lorry... It's not so bad now

Edit: I work in a little workshop away from all the waste welding skips, not so bad.

last year
kedowan

20th Aug 13 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kedowan
quote:

last year

I suppose you become immune to it when you work there every day... depends where you are in the place, my work shops not so bad.
Mark B

20th Aug 13 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the company i work with now have got a few land fill sites which i sometimes go to,there just as bad lol
kedowan

21st Aug 13 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the company i work with now have got a few land fill sites which i sometimes go to,there just as bad lol

Now landfill's do smell

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Been playing with something other than the Nova... 22 database queries in 0.0106549 seconds