corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full c20xe conversion

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Full c20xe conversion
one-mr-t

User status: Offline
   20th Aug 13 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we have my c20xe conversion, will be coming out of my 1400 Corsa b sport, engine taps a little other than that it's bang on very strong fast engine. No smoke knocks or bangs just the little tap, has flat type fly wheel with 8month old Valeo clutch. What you will get is - engine, f20 box, equal length shaft set up n/s shaft has new inner and outer cv joints, big block hubs again n/s had brand new lmf flange with new bearing other side bearing was replaced around 5months ago receipts to prove, 3 bolt rear mount, all new rubber mounts, loom, ecu, full exhaust powerflow middle and back box, all pipes, gear linkage with brand new nylon bushes, eco tec pipe, v6 288mm discs pads and spigot rings re drilled to 4stud, basically everything needed to make ur Corsa drive with a c20xe in it very fast engine pulls all the way very well! Had always been left to warm up in the mornings for the past 2 and a half years ie owned it, also been regually serviced by my self. Who ever buys this will not be disappointed and that's a promise!
£550 collected from Manchester although I could pallet it up if you wish to arrange your own courier
If anybody would like some pics u2u me your e-mail address and ill send some over.
Thanks Anthony
sparcost3

20th Aug 13 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like some pics please, do you know the mileage? Sparcost3@hotmail.com
one-mr-t

21st Aug 13 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sent some, nope don't know the mileage, not going to fill you in on bullshit I don't know mate
one-mr-t

21st Aug 13 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let me know if you have received them mate
corsajay88

21st Aug 13 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw this when he bought a strut brace off me. Tidy car engine looked well looked after
one-mr-t

21st Aug 13 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsajay88
Saw this when he bought a strut brace off me. Tidy car engine looked well looked after

Thanks mate, it's only being removed due to a Rotton shell, pretty wounded actually but its time for some boost now

[Edited on 21-08-2013 by one-mr-t]
corsajay88

25th Aug 13 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Long shot but would you sell the drivers side engine mount separately. Desperate for one as mine has gone walk about and got an engine half in the bay
johnny86
Premium Member

26th Aug 13 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Send some pics to johnbestscaffolding@gmail.com please
one-mr-t

28th Aug 13 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Engine is sold, everything apart from the engine is still available shafts mounts ect

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full c20xe conversion 24 database queries in 0.0463829 seconds