corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE spluttering at low revs :s

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE spluttering at low revs :s
simonXE

User status: Offline
24th Aug 13 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've tried searching for this problem but nothing seems to match up to mine.. Basically when I put my foot flat down on the throttle below 2k revs the car splutters and really bogs down, after 2k is fine and if I ease the throttle on at under 2k revs it's fine... Sometimes get a pop noise from the air filter as well... Can anyone give me any advice as to what it could be? I'm guessing it will be some sort of sensor it's just finding out which one lol. Thanks.
Vauxdan88

24th Aug 13 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Popping noise from the air filter sounds like its firing back up through the inlet. I'd try crank sensor first mate
simonXE

24th Aug 13 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that's what it's doing.. Will try another crank sensor as there cheap enough
simonXE

24th Aug 13 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just found a bosch one at home and changed it, does seem alot better and starts on a button now.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

25th Aug 13 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine did that every once in a while. Mine turned out to be the plug on the coil pack, kept coming loose as the plug clip was on backwards
simonXE

26th Aug 13 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill double check that as well

New Poll