corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This Syria Crisis.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This Syria Crisis.
Tiger

User status: Offline
28th Aug 13 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When do you reckon these military strikes will occur, will Iran or Russia get involved?

What's your feelings in the situation?
K2 GTi

28th Aug 13 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's all a hoax
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG_BhXM26UA
spencer88

28th Aug 13 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the other countries we have invaded must be running low on oil, need a new reserve.
Dave

28th Aug 13 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What exactly are we going to hit? Or is it all a bit of bluff to try and stop Al Asad gassing citizens?
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 13 at 09:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're going to hit civilians.
Dave

28th Aug 13 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Makes sense in a way, we wipe them out before he can. Problem solved, ish.
Munchie

28th Aug 13 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was going to ask a similar question but my question was why are the UK and USA getting involved to kick arses over in Syria?
Welly Wanger

28th Aug 13 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup it is a crock of shyte, the middle east has wanted to have a currency that they can trade against the price of oil. If this comes off then the good old U.S. of A will have nothing and it will crumble. Mr Ghdaffi and Mr Saddam Hussein are the latest victims of this war. Its a load of bollox, USA and the UK pull the wool over their nations eyes by saying they are at threat and start war mongering.

Annoynimous put a link out over a year ago stating that USA and UK will be helping with the chemical weapons used in Syria and put the Blame on others resulting war and them taking control of more oil.
sc0ott

28th Aug 13 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was it really assad who used the chemical weapons though?
Cavey

28th Aug 13 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Using chemical weapons is the military equivalent to spitting on someone in the street, its just not done. So the people who did it should be punished. Whether we should wade in or not. I'm not sure, but if we do for Iraq etc.. Then we should for this. Not saying we should of done for Iraq, but if you do 1, you should do the other.
Baskey

28th Aug 13 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Was it really assad who used the chemical weapons though?

He's clearly winning the war yet he chose to use chemical wepons the exact day the UN inspectors arived? Not a chance it's utter bullshit
Jambo

28th Aug 13 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The objective doesn't really seem clear to me.

So we go in there to stop chemical weapons? How the fuck does that work? Is there a one stop chemical shop? Or is it littered all over? If its the latter then here comes another 10year war.

I'd be fucking fine with it if they where honest about the fact they would be after securing stability in the Middle East and using the opportunity to slap a couple of big bases and airfields near Iran and Russia.

p

28th Aug 13 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Munchie
I was going to ask a similar question but my question was why are the UK and USA getting involved to kick arses over in Syria?

A message has to be sent. You can't let a country like Syria use chemical weapons, even more so on it's own people. As I say, a stark warning has to be sent, and clearly Assad isn't listening to anyone.

If you say let Syria get away with it, then that sends a message to the Chinese, the North Koreans, Iraq etc etc

I reckon a couple of days of attacks will send a message. Make it short, make it swift, make it as direct as possible.

By all accounts in that part of the world the UK/US have a fair few ships, subs located, so that's sorted for the missiles.

And is Assad using chemical weapons? 99 Per cent yes. The UN is out there and has said as much. It's basically proven he has been.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

28th Aug 13 at 11:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feel the same about this as I do about the Iraq war

It's a load of shite.
Going into another country to essentially sort it out and get it running properly. Can't even run our own fucking country.
Probably was the u.s that was using the chemicals to make it look like the Syrians so they can justify going into Syria and getting the oil
It's all aload of total utter shite
Bart

28th Aug 13 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have to agree with the majority, I think theres probably other motives than just helping the country out.

You'll also find that all the materials for the chemical weapons were probably bought from the UK/US as well.
baza31

28th Aug 13 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think every uk citizen should have chance to vote whether or not we get involved .The country is fucked as it is yet we will go spend billions on what they say is necessary. This country makes its own headaches
John

28th Aug 13 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You thinking UK citizens should be allowed to vote on something important is exactly why UK citizens aren't allowed to vote on important stuff.
Gary
Premium Member

28th Aug 13 at 12:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please explain John...
John

28th Aug 13 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Joe Public is far too stupid to vote on anything important, they shouldn't even be allowed to vote for the government they want in power.
Nath

28th Aug 13 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's probably bad but I really don't care about this Syria stuff. Literally zero interest.
baza31

28th Aug 13 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Joe Public is far too stupid to vote on anything important, they shouldn't even be allowed to vote for the government they want in power.

Lets see how the country and government do without the money they take off majority of us every month
Nath

28th Aug 13 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting a bit Robin Hood in here.
sc0ott

28th Aug 13 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More like robin thicke.

I used to get mixed up between syria, cydia and siri.
tom130691
Premium Member

28th Aug 13 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

p

28th Aug 13 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Did make me curious when Sky News mentioned a poll that The Sun readers had voted on with regards to what we should do about Syria, which made me think, that's like asking Telegraph readers who will win Big Brother.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This Syria Crisis. 22 database queries in 0.0109251 seconds