corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Removal of front wing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Removal of front wing
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Aug 13 at 21:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys

Can anyone tell me how the front wing comes off.. Driver side one has rust just above the arch plastics.. and its annoying me.
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Aug 13 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa b? If so, there's some screws once you open the engine bay along the top of the wing, 2 behind the front bumper, one on the sill and one once you open the door. Not sure if I've missed any, also side repeater needs unplugging too
Forgot to add it may need a bit of force once all the bolts are free as they are sealed in on top of the wing inside the bay. Just give it a good pull and it should come free.

[Edited on 29-08-2013 by Jordancorsab]

New Poll