corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bearings

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bearings
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Sep 13 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right bought a calibra 2.0 8v dirt cheap off an ex cs member and I'm putting the engine in a corsa b why I rebuild a c20xe.. I've ordered big block conversion hubs and shafts.. But what bearings do I need when they get pressed in corsa knuckles and what cv joints do I need for these into a f20 box thanks
monkeytwizzel

User status: Offline
13th Sep 13 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You`ll need to check with company that they came from to be safe,but more than likely standard corsa bearings.

New Poll