corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Power box intake pipe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Power box intake pipe
gary2097

User status: Offline
24th Sep 13 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need an intake pipe to fit a power box. From throttle body to induction kit it needs to be 60mm diameter with a hole for temp sensor. I've been told a cav 1.7td will be a direct fit but i can't find a part number for it an the one I ordered is too big it's 60mm any help is appreciated.
gary2097

24th Sep 13 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone must know plenty of people have fitted them
csifku

24th Sep 13 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gary2097
I need an intake pipe to fit a power box. From throttle body to induction kit it needs to be 60mm diameter with a hole for temp sensor. I've been told a cav 1.7td will be a direct fit but i can't find a part number for it an the one I ordered is too big it's 60mm any help is appreciated.

just buy silicone hose and fit it in ,
gary2097

25th Sep 13 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's expensive I'd get the original pipe for a tenner plus I'd have to drill and seal a silicone pipe for the sensor
csifku

25th Sep 13 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It's expensive I'd get the original pipe for a tenner plus I'd have to drill and seal a silicone pipe for the sensor

mate, if u get cavalier one, u should drill and silicone too mate , i tell u what mate, go scrap yard, and buy ford hoses, i got one in my from ford lol
gary2097

25th Sep 13 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a pipe that's a straight fit I just need te part number I believe it's from a cav 1.7isuzu diesel
csifku

25th Sep 13 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
There is a pipe that's a straight fit I just need te part number I believe it's from a cav 1.7isuzu diesel

i think u r wrong mate i dont know where u see that pipe, but 1.7 cav isuzu diesel one doesnt have pipe u need
gary2097

27th Sep 13 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not wrong there is a pipe that's a straight fit I just need to know what it is

New Poll