corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Finishing with someone

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Finishing with someone
K2 GTi

User status: Offline
28th Sep 13 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do I find it so hard?

Was with the missus for 2 years, things ain't been right , we don't do normal couple stuff and it seemed as if we're flat mates basically.

So, I finished with her last night and she is absolutely devastated and I feel quite heart broken really , although I'm not showing it to her for obvious reasons.

She said she'll never get over me has promised to change and she'll do anything for me if I just meet her tonight. The thing is my feelings towards her as a girlfriend have now gone and I'd be only getting with her for her own good , and that's not right is it?

Why can't these things be easy. It worries me as another lass I got rid of a few years ago OD'd and ended up in hospital.

Anyone else been in this situation?
Bart

28th Sep 13 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gotta be honest, that feeling of being friends will come and go with most relationships and even more so when kids arrive.

I've been there myself and personally would have advised you to work through it, even now.
JonnyJ

28th Sep 13 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you've done it for the right reasons then theres not a lot you can do pal. Definitely dont get back with her just because you feel sorry for her, because you'll only have to finish her again a few months down the line, why make it doubly hard?

Its always shit at first if only one half wants to split up because you're inevitably going to hurt someone. Just keep telling yourself you did it for the right reasons, theres no point prolonging the inevitable.

If shes stupid enough to OD or do something stupid over a break up then, as harsh as this sounds, that isnt really your problem.
Jimbothebarbarian

28th Sep 13 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
She said she'll never get over me has promised to change and she'll do anything for me if I just meet her tonight.

Is it wrong that i would take FULL advantage of this? Call me selfish etc. But you could have yourself a whole heap of 'special' fun and games right there..

Doesn't help you I know, but, in years to come you won't really give a fuck. In fact you'll look back and either regret not taking advantage of the situation, and maybe have a twinge of regret that you poured your heart out on tinterweb to what could be the most cynical and unsympathetic bunch of cunts I know...
Generation

28th Sep 13 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's completely wrong, yes. Should have more replacer for somebody you've had a relationship with

If you have bet discussed your problems before, and now you've told her she's willing to make an effort I'd see how thins go with her tbh.

What things are you doing that normal couples do?

[Edited on 28-09-2013 by Generation]
daymoon
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 11:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am in the same situation.

Things have been right for few weeks but we only been together for 5 months.

Gary
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread is useless without pics
Lee_fr200

28th Sep 13 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It depends to what degree the relationship is at tbh

Every relationship needs work to get through it and at times it can feel like you're just friends but u gotta work through it,
Ronson

28th Sep 13 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
This thread is useless without pics
sc0ott

28th Sep 13 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell her you cant help but feel she is more of a sister to you than a girlfriend or friend.
Y869 SRA

28th Sep 13 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ask her this... would she want you to be with her when you don't have feelings for her anymore?
Most likely, she'll say no.
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Day 1
Ok, I've tried re-installing my OS, upgrading ram, put new and more expensive graphics card but the pictures still aren't showing.
I decided to buy a new computer, oh the excitement.

Day 2
OP, I just spent £3000 on a new top of the line computer, after installing it in my office I clicked on this link again but to no avail, the pictures are still not showing. I'm starting to think there's sorcery involved.

Day 3
Got a new HP printer and printed this thread about 600 times, hoping that in one of those prints the pictures would show, but nothing.

Day 4
I haven't eaten in days, I'm thirsty, but I am stronger than this, my ctrl and R keys stop functioning, I must have clicked them a million times.

[Edited on 28-09-2013 by CorsaBM8]
Generation

28th Sep 13 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, so shit.
JonnyJ

28th Sep 13 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CorsaBM8 WTF?!
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 17:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's posted that bollocks in another thread too
Gary
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weirdo.

On topic though, my bets on you thinking your relationship wasn't normal when actually it was.

Films and media I general have painted a picture of how relationships should be which isn't a reality.

sc0ott

28th Sep 13 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

The only other person ive noticed posting the same replies in numerous threads is nic barnes. Could this be him on another account
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
quote:
Originally posted by Steve

The only other person ive noticed posting the same replies in numerous threads is nic barnes. Could this be him on another account

it wasn't the same reply, and i dont know who that is.
danny_vx

28th Sep 13 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm assuming CorsaBM8 wants pics. Just a wild guess
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by danny_vx

wizard
baza31

28th Sep 13 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's nowt wrong with moving on. They usually say what she said then 2 month later your back to square one . The comment is a part of a female defence system . They need jiz to function . If it stops they malfunction and end up sleeping with randomers to try restore themselves . Then the lads don't speak to them again . They then have girly meets where they spend hours bitching about how all blokes are cunts then go to bed and text the ex saying "I still love you blah blah"

Ronson

29th Sep 13 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaBM8
quote:
Originally posted by danny_vx

wizard

Such a simple reply and I LOL'd so much.
3CorsaMeal

29th Sep 13 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give them a cash settlement. Sorts em out.
Russ

29th Sep 13 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know who he is, but i like corsabm8
Dan
Premium Member

29th Sep 13 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always worth trying to work through the bad times.

If you feel like best friends, its probably one of the best places to be.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Finishing with someone 23 database queries in 0.0130150 seconds