corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Channel 5 now

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Channel 5 now
Jon_C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Oct 13 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuckin hate these people !!!!!
Cavey

14th Oct 13 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More hi quality television from channel 5. Must of paid more than 4 and bbc3 for it
Gary
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I watch that I'll only end up getting pissed off
Jon_C
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am sat here doing exactly that
morpheus22

14th Oct 13 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sure that 19 year old lass was on Jeremy kyle for shagging her sisters fella
Gary
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flicked it on. Lasted 2mins.cunts.
Ben G

14th Oct 13 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am I the only one that would keep my mouth shut if I were receiving benefits?

Seems a bit silly. Firstly, you'll get abused and possibly beat the shit out of and secondly, you'll probably end up losing your benefits if the program shows you doing something you shouldn't.
Gary
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who's gonna beat them? All their friends will be similar minded
*CorsaCal*

14th Oct 13 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she will come off the benefits if she could earn a minimum £500 a week after all her taxes and bills were paid!

I suppose thats so she can crape by is it.
Dave

14th Oct 13 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Similar to what I said last time we had one of these kind if shows, look at the state of them, their houses and lifestyles.

If going out to work is what it takes to get a nice house, car, clothes etc then that's fine with me.
JonnyJ

14th Oct 13 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Similar to what I said last time we had one of these kind if shows, look at the state of them, their houses and lifestyles.

If going out to work is what it takes to get a nice house, car, clothes etc then that's fine with me.

Exactly

I'm sorry but if life is so easy and glamorous on benefits as many like to say then why don't you do it? Simple answer is they know they'd be worse off and just want have a bit of a daily mail outrage.

I'm sure some will disagree and say "no, I work because I couldn't live with myself on benefits", well if it's just pride making you bust your balls everyday I suggest you're more stupid than some of the goons that appear on these shows.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Channel 5 now 22 database queries in 0.0123000 seconds