corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Company Car Advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Company Car Advice
Mad Moe

User status: Offline
15th Oct 13 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Narrowed my new company car choice down to two vehicles and just looking for a bit of advice from anyone with experiance of the two vehicles which are VW CC 2.0 Gt diesel or a BMW 518SE. At the moment I'm swaying toward the VW as it seems to be a far better spec out the box however I haven't had the opportunity to drive either yet, test drives organised over the next couple of weeks, suppose I am just interested to here people's comments as none of my mates really know anything about cars.

Cheers in advance!
pow
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 07:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just choose whichever you prefer the drive of...
whitter45

16th Oct 13 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Few guys have the CC

Alot of spec and look OK but so boring to drive - its depends what you want from the car

The 518d is an OK engine as they have uplfted the torque to compensate for the extra weight

It wont be lighting up the road but its certainly feels nice when driving it

So basically its down to what you want - a faster a slightly better spec car or a more quality feel and certainly better drive at a slower pace
dan_m1les

16th Oct 13 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brother has a Passat CC company car fully specced, nice car and the seats are nice but once he can change it he won't be getting another.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Company Car Advice 22 database queries in 0.0099330 seconds