corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Redtop with x20se block?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Redtop with x20se block?
joeseth17

User status: Offline
26th Oct 13 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello lads, just bought a redtop engine in bits, only thing that was done was the head and block where together, so today I decided to start putting it together, so I put inlet on and cams and everything on, then I went to fit the crank pulley and the usual redtop crank pulley that was in the box of bits is too big for the crank. There was another there that fitted on but did not have a woodruff (spelling) key in it, plus it was al lot smaller than the redtop one. Does anyone know about using this bottom end and has anyone used it before, I've had a lot of redtops and never seen one with this block before which I understand is a frontera 8v bottom end, if any one has any info on this can they let me know before I decide to give the lad the engine back or atleast try and get some money back for another bottom end, cheers joe

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Redtop with x20se block? 22 database queries in 0.0071099 seconds