corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How do you apply for street to be resident parking?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do you apply for street to be resident parking?
Generation

User status: Offline
20th Nov 13 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, I'm not wanting to do it, just wondering if all residents have to agree to it
Gaz

22nd Nov 13 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand it's council's choice...? As they then make the money from the permits.
AndyKent

23rd Nov 13 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For my flat you have to submit a form and prove your address (bill etc.) then pay something like £25 and they give you one for a year.

Nothing to do with other people on the street.
ed

23rd Nov 13 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, I don't think that councils really make money on the permits - the cost of them is so low that it's really just an admin fee. Where I am now it's about £20 and when I move it's not much more.
Ben G

23rd Nov 13 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
For my flat you have to submit a form and prove your address (bill etc.) then pay something like £25 and they give you one for a year.

Nothing to do with other people on the street.

Surely that would only be the case if the street is already 'residents only' parking. If it isn't, then why would you pay?

Generations street is obviously a free for all type situation.
Corsa_Sport21

23rd Nov 13 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was thinking the same tbh lol.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How do you apply for street to be resident parking? 22 database queries in 0.0078869 seconds