corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » X16xe oil pressure

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X16xe oil pressure
Alexgray

User status: Offline
   1st Dec 13 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a corsa b 1.6sport Gsi rep of member Martin w was so happy when I picked the car up unfortunately the car dropped a valve within 5hours of having the car, I've now put another x16xe with 60,000miles and when I'm driving the car it randomly starts to tap and the oil light comes on, it lasts from 2mins upto half an hour, and when the tapping does stop the oil light goes out at exactly the same time then on tick over the oil light comes on without tapping, I've done 3 oil changes and used engine fluch and lifter fluid but still seems to be tapping, could it be oil pump
f.p.e

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 13 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have more than likely scrapped bottom end and knocked big end bearings out if oil lights been on for as often/long as you have said. Engine flush can also wash all the shit that keeps engine together as stupid as sounds

New Poll