corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay Fees

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBay Fees
p

User status: Offline
4th Dec 13 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How long can you leave it before you get in trouble? How long has anyone on here left it?
kz

4th Dec 13 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I left it about 3 months and got fined £30 or something. Reason was because I forgot I was using an old email account so never got any reminders
corsadonk
Premium Member

4th Dec 13 at 19:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why don't you pay them?

You've used them to sell something, that item would be sat around doing nothing, now you've got money for selling it, why not pay their share.
p

4th Dec 13 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadonk
Why don't you pay them?

You've used them to sell something, that item would be sat around doing nothing, now you've got money for selling it, why not pay their share.

You should of just left your first sentence.

I've got in a bit of financial difficulty and at this present moment I don't have the 75 pounds or whatever it is to pay.
John

4th Dec 13 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's a bit of a step down from a Bentley.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay Fees 22 database queries in 0.0060110 seconds