corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » X16xe crankshaft bearings

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X16xe crankshaft bearings
Alexgray

User status: Offline
   9th Dec 13 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a problem with my x16xe that's only just been fitted, I've taken it to a garage because of very low oil pressure, they have taken the sump off and said that were the rocker has been changed there has been to much gasket seal put on and bits have came off and gone to the sump and been clogging my pick up pipe, they have told me there is no damage to the engine apart from crank bearings are warn we're the pressure has gone low, is it possible to change the bearings without removing the head and pistons?
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Dec 13 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, can be done from underneath.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us

New Poll