corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How to avoid huge ships

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to avoid huge ships
A1EX

User status: Offline
4th Jan 14 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.amazon.com/Avoid-Huge-Ships-John-Trimmer/dp/0870334336/ref=sr_1_1?tag=ohmy0c-20

Some funny reviews
neil h

User status: Offline
4th Jan 14 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

There is one major oversight in this generally well-written book, and that is that it addresses animate readers exclusively. As a large rock in the Tyrrhenian Sea off the coast of Giglio Island, I have recently been confronted with instances in which avoiding huge ships was of fundamental interest to my personal well-being. However, the methods presented in Capt. Trimmer's book were none too useful in my efforts to avoid huge ships, as I was recently struck by a very large ship indeed, a cruise vessel called the 'Costa Concordia'.

Very clever

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How to avoid huge ships 22 database queries in 0.0085819 seconds