corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » canon 1100d and accessories

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author canon 1100d and accessories
penmanation

User status: Offline
6th Jan 14 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

selling my 1100d purely for the fact it is just sitting in my wardrobe doing nothing.i bought this april 2013 brand new.still in its box with all the kit lens,cds and charger etc.well looked after and hardly used.

comes with:

canon 50mm 1.8 II in excellent condition and still in its box
tamron 70-300 mm bought this off here but still in good condition with hood and both caps.
opteka fisheye lens adaptor.agin in excellent condition with box,adaptor rings and caps
crumpler pony box camera bag.red in colour.bought from a member on here.in good condition
cam link tp-2100 tri pod.just a cheapy one from currys but does the job.with carry bag
a ebay special wired shutter remote.again hardly used and in excellent condition
4gb sandisk ultra memory card
16gb sandisk extreme memory card

i think thats everything.i am looking for £350 for the lot but willing to sell stuff seperatly if the price is right.pictures on request and any question feel free to ask.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » canon 1100d and accessories 24 database queries in 0.0095291 seconds