corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Interior light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interior light
krazeddd

User status: Offline
8th Jan 14 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys was just wondering if I could make my interior light come on when I press my central locking button to unlock its a sigma type s220 alarm I think, when I press it the indicators flash on for abit and then turn off, I want it to stay on until I start the engine is this possible.

Either that or make it dim down after I shut the door instead of it just turning off

New Poll