corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Digi Cam Question!!! ??which one??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Digi Cam Question!!! ??which one??
bluecorsaSXi

User status: Offline
   10th May 03 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should i go for:

Fuji FinePix 401 - 4 Mpixel, 3x Optical zoom, £300

or

Fuji S304 - 3.2 Mpixel, 6x Optical zoom, £280

[Edited on 11-05-2003 by bluecorsaSXi]
Icy

11th May 03 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bot the s304 dint like it so sold it to me bro

id for for the 4mega pix one
bluecorsaSXi

11th May 03 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
J da Silva

11th May 03 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bang!!!
bluecorsaSXi

11th May 03 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, ttt!
GT4Brody

11th May 03 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright mate, can you shop in the departure lounge at work? I am sure you can if you have an airside pass. If so, they have an olympus 3.1 megapixel 3x optical zoom, looks really nice, not sure of exact model, but is for sale at bargain price of £199.
It has brushed aluminium casing etc.
Oh and its for sale in dixons!!!
Mark
Marc

11th May 03 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends wot u want it 4 but argoooos do a Polaroid 1 4 abt £90 Its a good camera and produces good pics.
infinitycorsa

11th May 03 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id go for the one with 3.2 pix as it has a higher optical zoom....if u use digital zoom the image is crap as it enhances the image u allready have....yes the 4 mil pix camera may be better value but take it from me u ll be disapointed if u buy the 4 pix one, because if u use the digi zoom its crap...if i was u i would look at a different make i.e sony/olympus as i found the newer models better value and also the sony cameras have the carl zeius(somelike that) lens on which is a better lens than the standard ones.........also i should say when ur looking to but one, dont go for the smallest camera as the lens are very small and if u think about it the camera needs alot of light to produce decent pics, so purchase one with a reasonable sized lens.......Toshiba cameras are shit in my opinion ans r bad value for money........kodak/sony are easy to use......if you wanted a small cmaera id go for the cannon ixus2 small realiable and a cracking camera. i found the fuji a little over priced and hard to use. up to u mate so ive gone on a bit cant u tell i used to sell them at comet! let me know what ur looking at b4 u buy as i ll give u a honest opinion as ive used a far few......ok mate cheers (p.s sorry bout english)
bluecorsaSXi

11th May 03 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanx for the advice peeps!! Brody - last i heard, staff cant purchase from dixons(airside)!
infinity - i did research a lot!! and the only cameras in my price range with desent spec were the 2 fuji ones! a desent sony cam was around £350. anywayz, i would of prefered the S304 with 6x zoom, but i looked and tried it in the store and it was quite bulky and heavy compared to the F401. Ive bought the F401 and i am pleased with it!! does wot i want and need, and sum more!!! im not planning to use it for far shots really, so shouldnt need the extra zoom too often hopefully!!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Digi Cam Question!!! ??which one?? 22 database queries in 0.0106781 seconds