corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Spraying in the winter..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spraying in the winter..
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Jan 14 at 14:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a bumper that I need to respray asap so I was planning on doing it over the weekend. However, it's going to be rather cold as I'm sure you know!

The bumper is detached from the car, so if I keep the bumper & paint in the house over night, will it be okay to spray it outdoors? Or will it still leave a horrible finish?

Thanks

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

10th Jan 14 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well fook it I'm doing it anyway. So here's hoping!

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
corsajay88

10th Jan 14 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Warm the cans up in a jug of hot quarter for a while first. Not to long though. Keep taking them out and shaking them
Generation

10th Jan 14 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends how cold it is where you see really...

I've been leaving stuff in garage wet over last few weeks and it's fine

New Poll