corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Halfords jump packs half price

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Halfords jump packs half price
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Feb 14 at 15:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worth going for?

anyone with experience of one, seems ok value

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_993469_langId_-1_categoryId_255204

Edit: actually not half price but still on offer

[Edited on 06-02-2014 by Ste]

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ian
Site Administrator

6th Feb 14 at 15:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speke showing stock, might go get one in a bit.
Steve
Premium Member

6th Feb 14 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do these have anderson connector
Ste
Premium Member

6th Feb 14 at 15:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably not steve.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
fred7

6th Feb 14 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There in aldi as well this week seen the sign just? Didnt see the price tho just remember some 1 (maybe ian) after 1

[Edited on 06-02-2014 by fred7]
Ste
Premium Member

6th Feb 14 at 15:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£50 the aldi one

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thursday-6th-february/product-detail/ps/p/jump-start-with-compressor/

Ben G

6th Feb 14 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aldi one looks a bargain. Air compressor, usb port and 3 year warranty. Can't go wrong.
SVM 286

6th Feb 14 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We had one of those yellow ones at the last place I worked.

They're okay on small stuff, but not a lot of good for a V8 or some diesels with flat batteries.

You need to be careful too, as there is no isolator or off switch for the supply lead. It's permanent live, so you have to be thorough and not leave the leads hanging loose.
Ian
Site Administrator

6th Feb 14 at 19:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to Speke, never heard of the red one.

Had the yellow one for the same price but I've had one, didn't pay that much and it didn't last long.

Might pop to Widnes at some point.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Halfords jump packs half price 23 database queries in 0.0141480 seconds